A week ago I received a lovely PR package from one of the brands that I have always been curious about, Purpletale . I discovered about brand when I first saw Ryanraroar's (Singaporean male beauty blogger) Instagram post about it a few months back. My curiosity of the brand developed since then, I just thought that they were unique and captivating in some kind of way. I feel very grateful and lucky when Purpletale have given me the chance to try out their products. I was asked to choose 2 products that I wanted to review, I choose their Once Upon A Neck Cream - because I thought I need to take more care of my neck and Setting the Scene Essence - hoping that it can help to fade my blemishes since it contains stellar ingredients such as ginseng, peptide complexes, adenosine and niacinamide As soon as I opened the box, not only it is lightly scented, I also didn't expect to receive more than the 2 intended products! PT wow-ed me with their gene...
Comments
Post a Comment